Thank you for your interest in a career at Senti Biosciences. Our mission is to create a new generation of smarter medicines that outmaneuver complex diseases in ways previously inconceivable. We are passionate about designing gene circuits to improve the “intelligence” of cell and gene therapies in order to enhance their therapeutic effectiveness against a broad range of diseases that conventional medicines are unable to address.
At Senti, we find purpose and meaning knowing that our efforts have the potential to improve the lives of patients and their families with more effective and safer treatment options. With science as our foundation and empathy as our key guiding principle, colleagues become friends, managers become mentors, and with time, cancer becomes history.
Senti Biosciences is seeking an SEC Reporting Analyst to expand our team and support the growth of the Company. The Financial Reporting Analyst role performs internal and external financial reporting responsibilities that support operational decision-making and ensure compliance with SEC regulations.Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of the Company’s SEC documents (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, Proxy and registration statements)
- Preparation of the supporting schedules for financial statements, footnote disclosures, management discussion and analysis
- Maintaining complete tie-out documentation under the Company’s SOX controls
- Assist in collecting and synthesizing edits received from management, auditors, and attorneys to ensure all comments/edits are addressed and closed
- Support light technical accounting
- Assist with external financial audits and prepare schedules as needed
- Assist in project management of the planning, coordination and execution of the annual and quarterly SEC reporting processes
- Perform ad hoc disclosure benchmarking research of peer group companies
- Assist in managing the Company’s accounting for equity compensation plans
- Creates ad hoc reports upon requests
Salary and Benefits:
- 1-2 years experience in Big4
- Experience with Wdesk (Workiva) or other SEC Reporting platforms a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting and SOX.
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Effective time management skills
- Base pay and stock options to be determined based on application qualifications with the aim of being competitive with similar roles in the area
- Significant growth opportunity as the company expands
- Empathetic, supportive and collaborative colleagues and work environment
Senti Bio is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: SNTI) gene circuit company headquartered in South San Francisco. Our mission is to create a new generation of smarter medicines that outmaneuver complex diseases using novel and unprecedented approaches.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Senti Bio. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse Senti Team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.