Join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With expertise in influenza science and beyond, our team works on the latest research, pioneering technologies to improve the manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. We operate as one integrated global organization drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose to deliver our promise.
As the Director of Regional Accounts, Eastern US, you are a key member of the CSL Seqirus sales leadership team responsible for leading, coaching, and developing a team of 8-10 Regional Account Managers in achieving sales and marketing objectives and financial goals for CSL Seqirus products in both private and public books of business within key Integrated Delivery Networks, Public Health Accounts, and other select healthcare sites of care. Your role is a critical role that will lead the further expansion of our RAM organization and enable us to accelerate growth within the regional accounts segment of our business. The role requires the execution of marketing and sales strategies, implementing contracting and pricing plans, and an understanding of aggregate member agreements and wholesaler/distributor partner relationships in the market. You will report to the Senior Director of Regional Accounts and closely collaborate with additional sales teams in national accounts, field and inside sales, and GPO’s/PBG customer leadership. Further, you will partner closely with additional internal teams at CSL Seqirus including marketing, market access, contracting, customer operations, medical, legal and compliance. You will coach and develop their team through both live and virtual customer engagements on a routine basis. You will also serve on various HQ focus groups contributing input and feedback based on customer and market needs.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success leading Regional Account / Key Account teams in the IDN and Public health space and/or have a significant history of regional & national account management with demonstrated leadership successes. Travel expectations for this role are approximately 50%.
- Lead and develop a team of Regional Account Managers by providing clear direction and support aligned to achieving marketing and sales objectives consistent with CSL Seqirus corporate values
- Achieve sales and marketing financial objectives for the private and public health business as set forth by the organization
- Coach RAM team on strategies and tactics to deliver financial results through customer engagement appointments both live and virtually
- The RAM Director requires strong product knowledge, business acumen, customer and market insights, and the ability to coach the execution of business/account plans through effective collaborative leadership
- Guide the RAM team in building strong business plans for key accounts to deliver financial goals
- Utilize internal and external data and analytical resources to understand customer and market trends
- Provide knowledge and market insights to internal stakeholder partners on key customer segments across private and public books of business-IDN’s, Medical Groups, FQHC’s, State Awardees & Departments of Health, LTC, and other healthcare sites of care.
- The RAM director should lead from the front in navigating the customer landscape to ensure we deliver value to all stakeholders clinically, financially, and operationally for an optimal customer experience
- In partnership with their RAM Team and our internal contracting team, execute all contracting requirements with large organized customers to secure commitments for CSL Seqirus products
- Maintain exceptional customer knowledge and develop strong segment expertise to anticipate future customer needs
- Partner closely with brand and customer marketing to share insights and evolve strategy and tactics for key public and private customer segments.
- Work in close collaboration with additional sales teams in national accounts, field & inside sales, and aggregator customer groups to pull through key IDN contracts, coordinate fulfilment agreements, and maximize buying group programs in the market
- Collaborate with additional internal business partners in HR, talent acquisition, legal, compliance, market access & pricing, and customer operations to positively impact business results
- Contribute to special projects to provide customer and market insights to assist in evolving commercial strategy
- Conduct all business in and ethical and compliant manner in accordance with CSL Seqirus compliance standards
- Model our core values of patient focus, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and superior performance
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in business or life science discipline
- A combination of 10-15 years of sales, account management, and sales/account management people leadership experience preferred
- Prior vaccine experience in IDN Account Management & Public Health preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an ability to problem solve through collaborative decision making with internal and external business partners
- Experience managing complex large accounts and selling experience in large-organized customers-specifically IDN’s, Wholesaler/Distributors, Medical Groups, FQHC’s, Public Health Departments
- Prior experience and successful execution of contracting with large organized customers- IDN’s and Public Health Space
- Strong business acumen to include developing strategic business plans/account plans that align to CSL Seqirus goals
- Adept at negotiation skills to bring exceptional value to customers while delivering financial results for CSL Seqirus
- Cross-functional experience in marketing, market access, or other relevant disciplines advantageous but not require
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO available from your first day of hire
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!