A Regulatory Publisher (Document Database Manager) must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or at least 2 years work experience in document management and in e-submission tool docuBridge. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The Responsibilities include:
- Prepare draft documents using templates including tables (statistical typing).
- Prepare figures which include flow diagrams using Visio.
- Prepare slides using PowerPoint.
- Format and compile documents according to regulatory requirements for electronic submissions to Health Authorities.
- Must be proficient in WORD and PowerPoint. Visio a plus.
Hurley Consulting Associates Ltd. offers a competitive salary, health care benefits, group life insurance, and a 401(k) plan.