Our award-winning culture is friendly, collaborative, and supportive, providing endless opportunities for individuals to learn and grow, both personally and professionally. At Microbiologics, we believe that "great vision without great people is irrelevant." That's why we are always looking for great people to join our dynamic, innovative company as we provide the highest quality biomaterials for a safer, healthier world.
We are currently looking to add a Process and Assembly Technician to our team in Lexington, Kentucky. In this role you will be responsible for the processing and assembly of product lines and shipments including some wet lab manufacturing and techniques.
What can I expect in this role?
In this position, you will work 7am – 4:30 pm Monday thru Thursday, and 7am - 11am on Friday.
Some key duties in this role include:
- Manufacturing products as assigned
- Packaging and labeling all product lines
- Assembling products for order fulfillment and shipment
- Assembling proficiency testing materials including packaging for shipment
- Setting up and operating operational equipment and instruments including, but not limited to: spectrophotometer, micropipettes, pH meter, balances, dispensing equipment, reagent dispensing equipment, autoclaves and labeling equipment
- Performing maintenance according to the General Maintenance Schedules when applicable
- Informing leaders production status, and effectiveness of the quality management system
- Assessing procedures and to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement (CPI) and work with leadership to implement process and system enhancements
- Performing and documenting specified production, labeling and storage functions and activities are on each DHR and comply with the provisions contained within the DMR, policies and procedures
Who is Microbiologics?
Microbiologics is one of the fastest growing international biotechnology companies in the nation. We are the world’s leading experts and go-to collaborators in biological products and services, focused on protecting the health and safety of people around the world. For over 50 years, we have been partnering with healthcare and life science laboratories, manufacturers, and suppliers across the globe to co-create and provide biological control materials, assay services and consulting for microbiology, molecular diagnostics, and virology. Headquartered in Saint Cloud, Minnesota, we have additional facilities in California, Kentucky, and Michigan.
What can we offer you?
Glad you asked!
We have a comprehensive benefits package that includes your standard benefits such as health and dental insurance, health savings account (company funded), life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a 401k program with a generous match to name a few. In addition, we are proud to support our team and their families by offering daycare assistance, tuition reimbursement, bonus potential, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and plenty of opportunities for training and growth.
What makes you a good fit?
Our goal is finding the right individual for our team – we firmly believe that the right person is someone to invest in and invite to join our family.
Here is what we are looking for:
- High School education or equivalent required
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon hire.
If you have a passion for science, we encourage you to apply!