Nuclear Medicine Technologist/Radiation Therapist (Test Engineer) will have the primary responsibility of supporting system performance testing for image-guided radiotherapy and Biology-guided radiotherapy working closely with product engineering physicists working on next generation radiation oncology system that treats patients with cancer tumors.
- This position is required to ensure that the system performance tests can be performed efficiently to meet the delivery schedules for upcoming product development projects.
- RT/NucMed Tech Will assist with maintaining SBRT and BgRT phantoms, filling phantom inserts with FDG for BgRT experiments
- Perform daily QA and maintenance of machines to enable efficient use of inhouse RefleXion systems for SBRT and BgRT testing
- Assist physicists in Product Engineering with running SBRT and BgRT tests
- Perform basic data collection and performance analysis from the tests performed on the inhouse RefleXion
- Other duties as may be required from time to time to assist physicists on the PE team
- BS degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology or BS degree in a Radiation Therapist program
- 1 year Clinical experience Nuclear medicine (PET/SPECT) or radiation therapy is preferred
- Basic laboratory skills
- Prior experience working with radiation therapy and Nuclear medicine phantoms is desirable
- Support engineers and physicists
- Experience filling phantoms with FDG is a plus
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 Weeks/Year PTO Accrual rate to start
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site