Kriya is a next generation gene therapy company focused on expanding the field to new frontiers. We have built a fully integrated, technology enabled platform for rational vector design, analytical characterization, and scalable manufacturing to design and develop gene therapies for diseases with well-understood underlying biology. We believe that rationally engineered gene therapies can transform the treatment of a broad universe of diseases – and we are prepared to lead this revolution in medicine.
Our team is made up of leading scientific experts who are passionate about improving patients’ lives and easing the burden of these life-changing disorders for patients. We are looking for teammates with ambition, creativity, and energy to help us build a unique organization.
If you are looking to be a part of a company with an entrepreneurial culture, a bold vision, and a meaningful purpose, Kriya is the company for you.
Kriya Therapeutics in Morrisville, NC is looking for an Industrial Plant Maintenance technician to support the startup of our cGMP manufacturing facility. This technician will be responsible for execution and coordination of maintenance activities electrical or mechanical related to facilities, utilities, and manufacturing equipment throughout the facility. The Maintenance technician will support the initial startup of the cGMP facility as well as future projects for optimization and reliability as directed by the engineering team.
- Participate on Engineering & Facilities department on project teams as assigned.
- Support asset reliability activities as directed by the engineering team
- Provides ongoing support for equipment throughout their lifecycle including troubleshooting and deviation management
- Provide input as requested on the creation or enhancements of PM’s and SOP’s for facilities and manufacturing equipment
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance
- Coordinates with external vendors the execution of PM’s and corrective maintenance per service agreements
- Operates within the Computerized Calibration Maintenance System BMRAM (Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager) to ensure proper documentation of Predictive, corrective or Emergency work for all registered assets.
- AA, Degree in Industrial Plant Maintenance, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in gene therapy/biotechnology.
- Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented, with proven ability to foster strong relationships with other team members and stakeholders.
- Experience with lifecycle documentation and activities
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Good customer/client relationship management and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Work is normally performed onsite in an office, laboratory, or manufacturing environment
- Physical requirements:
- Ability to stand for extended hours
- Ability to lift objects up to 25 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders/steps
- Less than 5% of travel required
Kriya is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.