Join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With expertise in influenza science and beyond, our team works on the latest research, pioneering technologies to improve the manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. We operate as one integrated global organization drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose to deliver our promise.
- Customer facing Vaccine Sales Specialist promoting key brands to Pediatrics, Integrated Delivery Networks and Public Health accounts
- Vaccines Sales Specialists own a multi-specialty group of key accounts within various customer segments. Responsible for developing long-term client relationships. Contacts potential customers may negotiate product formulary acceptance and obtains contract commitments for CSL Seqirus products.
- Develops appropriate value-added programs for each account. Understands customer needs and aligns brand resources to achieve defined goals and objectives while demonstrating Seqirus values
- Works directly with Regional Sales Manager and Account Managers to prioritize key accounts and drive strategic imperatives set forth by the commercial organization
- Responsible for contracting and creating opportunity for sales growth in designated segments.
- Conducts routine collaborative meetings with internal stakeholders to execute tactical initiatives set forth by sales and marketing.
- Responsible for cultivating a close relationship with cross functional team colleagues in Sales, Medical Affairs, Marketing, and Customer Service departments to support field efforts to drive the business.
- Strong organizational, strategic thinking, and account management skills a plus
- Some overnight travel required
- Responsible for sales and effective management of key accounts.
- Delivers flu portfolio product sales in key accounts including Pediatrics, IDN, FQHCs, independent/corporate owned HCPs
- Develops and implements plan to achieve CSL Seqirus brand business objectives and identify new opportunities with key accounts.
- Responsible for analyzing accounts’ near-term and longer-term objectives to promote sales and drive the implementation of company products and services aligned to provider goals.
- Organizes meetings with current and potential customers to review product information and treatment protocols
- Responsible for retaining long-term relationships with established customers to ensure customer alignment and create a foundation for new business
- Develops customer routing, strategic key account business plan, daily pre-call plan for customer engagement
- Represents the Seqirus Customer Experience vision internally and externally; Acts as the voice of the customer with internal stakeholders to build acumen on customer challenges; Develops and executes business solutions at customers that help to enhance partnership within Seqirus primary channels.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, Health Policy, Life Sciences or equivalent years' experience.
- 3 or more years of Pharmaceutical/ or B2B experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills and science acumen
- Some overnight and meeting travel required
Desired Capabilities & Skills:
- Applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience
- Works independently with general supervision to achieve operational targets with direct impact on departmental results
- Thinks beyond and maintains an external and strategic focus
- Builds bridges and helps teams develop collaboration
- Unleashes outcomes and creates an accountable work environment
- Business driver-highly motivated
- Territory management
- Scientific learning agility
- Customer Service
Candidates may be evaluated for a higher level according to their experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO available from your first day of hire.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!