Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
The Manager, Medical Writing (MW) Resourcing will be the single point of contact within MW for the identification, procurement, and management of outsourcing needs. The role will be responsible for working with MWs and Document Leads (DL) to proactively identify outsourced resourcing needs to ensure MW meets its book of work. Such outsourced resources may include, but are not necessarily limited to, medical and/or regulatory writers and document quality reviews. The role will work with a select group of freelance and vendor resourcing options, will negotiate and maintain contracts, and will work with MWs and DLs to approve invoices.
- Working with the MWs and DLs, identify, procure, and manage outsourced resources for MW.
- Manage contracts and perform as the WAND administrator/invoice approver for MW outsourced resources.
- Develop processes for requesting MW outsourced resources, ensuring consistency amongst MWs and DLs.
- Manage the administrative aspects of on-boarding of MW outsourced resources including liaising with IT, Regulatory IT, and Training (LMS/RegOps), including the development and administration of streamlined on-boarding processes.
- As needed, work with DSI Procurement to identify potential new vendors to consider for MW needs
- Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's degree or Associate’s degree with work experience in project management/contracts management/vendor oversight required
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.