The Manager, Regulatory Affairs will report to the Global Regulatory Liaison (GRL) and provides support to the GRL in all aspects of regulatory affairs related to the development of novel therapeutics including quality, preclinical and clinical areas of drug development and the policies/procedures required to ensure compliance with regulations.
A typical day might include the following:
- Coordinate the preparation, submission, management and maintenance of global regulatory submissions related to clinical and nonclinical aspects of product development, including, but not limited to, the following: INDs/CTAs, amendments and information requests, Orphan drug applications, Annual Reports and Investigator’s Brochure
- Assist in coordination and preparation for Agency meetings and associated briefing document preparation
- Leads and tracks queries and commitments with regulatory agencies, collaborates with subject matter experts to provide written responses to queries, provides periodic status updates regarding conditions/commitments
- Provide representation for study-level regulatory activities and participate in cross-functional departmental team projects and product development activities/meetings
This role might be for you:
- If you bring good understanding of US FDA and international pharmaceutical guidance, regulations, drug development process, and industry standard practices.
- If you are interacting with CROs in the management of ex-US/ex-EU CTAs towards clinical trial activations preferred
- If you have a high attention to detail; ability to coordinate and prioritize assigned projects according to company goals
- You bring strong interpersonal skills both written and verbally
To be considered for this opportunity, we expect you must have a MD, PhD or PharmD degree along with 2+ years of regulatory experience. We expect to see individuals have worked on filings, helped with developing regulatory related documents and engaged with external partners and authorities.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.