If you have deep digital expertise and thrive being a part of innovating and launching new things, the Digital Lab wants to hear from you! Our Digital Lab aims to unlock the power of data, digital marketing, and our creative capabilities to provide best in class experience for our patients and customers.
The Lab is excited to welcome new talent, from all industries. Bring your passion, innovative ideas, and entrepreneurial spirit to help achieve our mission together!
The AbbVie Digital Lab is designed to fundamentally transform the current brand and product management model to super-boost AbbVie’s digital capabilities, using Agile methodology. Examples of early key Digital Lab efforts are introducing enhanced targeting powered by machine learning & personalized content and messaging in the channel of customers’ preferences. The Digital Lead will be responsible for driving Digital Lab efforts for a specific therapeutic area in close partnership with the brand marketers.
- Design solutions for impactful digital innovation use cases aligned to Brand Strategic imperatives
- Deliver speed to market solutions by building Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) in a rapid test-and-learn approach; Digital Lead will running day-to-day operations for the Digital Brand Team (DBT) including determining priorities for each sprint, eliminating barriers & running daily stand-ups
- Guide and motivate a matrixed team of dedicated and shared cross-functional SMEs to accomplish the use case objectives
- Work with team members to problem-solve issues, design solutions and quality-check deliverables consistently applying agile ways of working
- Differentially resource the digital pod with necessary resources based on the specific use case
- Partner with the Lab Strategy Lead and marketing to prioritize use cases based on available resources and potential business impact.
- Continuously iterate on digital solutions by establishing a measurement plan, defining KPIs, and gathering end-user customer input.
- Incorporate customer insights into future design sprints to advance the capability and drive customer impact.
Digital Lab and Digital Lead Ways of Working:
Value oriented – Anchored in the business needs, solutions are designed to be released early to learn and realize value faster.
Adaptive to change – able to flex quickly to incorporate new learnings or respond to rapidly changing market needs.
Customer oriented – Engage end-users early and often to ensure the right solution is designed to meet and exceed the brand and customer’s objectives.
Competencies & Skillsets:
- 8-10+ years of relevant digital marketing leadership experience developing strategic approaches to drive growth, improve customer experience, and/or increase operational efficiency
- BS/BA required in marketing, analytical or relevant degree; MBA a plus
- Success leading and motivating cross-functional teams to accomplish a common goal on aggressive timelines; experience leading or working within Agile, sprint-based teams a plus
- Excellent leadership in fast-paced team-oriented environment. Must have a deep understanding of the Various Marketing Platform Technologies, Social platforms, Ad Servers, Programmatic Buying Platforms, Online Video, Email Marketing, Push notifications, Mobile, Connected TV offerings, Audience Management platforms (i.e. LiveRamp, etc) to ensure our “best of breed” marketing solution evolve to provide a competitive advantage
- Proven ability to successfully balance near-term results (e.g. ability to design and execute on a ‘MVP’ model), with long-term goals in mind
- Experience working side-by-side with data, analytics, and technology experts; demonstrated ability to translate business needs into data and technology-based solutions
- Able to prioritize competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met and operate with a sense of ambiguity
- History of delivering large-scale projects on-time and on-target to key performance metrics
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage & integrate input from multiple stakeholders
- Inquisitive nature with a strong test & learn attitude with a passion for continuous improvement
- Proven experience presenting to and influencing senior executives across the enterprise
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.