Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 350 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
This is a key position supporting Clinical & Nonclinical Outsourcing activities. Duties will include general outsourcing activities such as assisting with Request for Proposals (RFPs) as well as helping review and/or negotiate Work Orders (WOs), Change Orders (COs), and Change Notification Forms (CNFs).
This position reports to the Director, Clinical Outsourcing Lead and can be remote, hybrid, or located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Support Clinical, Clinical Pharmacology and Nonclinical outsourcing requirements.
- Assists and/or manages Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in support of outsourcing objectives.
- Reviews and evaluate vendor budgets performing comparison and analysis functions.
- Develops and reviews Statements of Work (SOWs) to meeting necessary scope and quality requirements and to ensure optimal contractual terms and conditions.
- Assists with the coordination of vendor identification, selection, governance, and oversight.
- Ensure contracts, budgets, change orders, etc. have been uploaded to Arvinas folders and disseminated to the appropriate parties.
- May assist with resolving invoicing issues as needed.
- Helps track vendor projects to generate outsourcing metrics and KPIs as required.
- May assist with maintaining and updating financial planning and forecasting.
- Participates in study team meetings and vendor meetings as needed.
- Attends and participates in clinical team meetings to review vendor performance and update project specifications in association with ongoing contractual management and invoice approval process.
- Assists with the tracking on study/project budgets i.e., budgeted vs actual.
- Ensures Purchase Orders are approved and aligned with each contract.
- Assists with contract routing/review working with Arvinas Legal and others as appropriate.
- Knowledge of contract research costing, ability to analyze written proposal and cost models.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to analyze and assess specific situations/issues.
- Knowledge and understanding relating to budget impacts of various changes in study parameters.
- Strong spreadsheet skills, knowledge or contract language and understanding of the industry.
- Experience building/maintain budgets/forecasts.
- Experience with ClearTrials a plus.
- Knowledge of GCP, Sunshine Act, GDPR, and other industry standards.
- BS/BA degree required with a minimum 8+ years’ pharmaceutical industry clinical/nonclinical outsourcing experience.
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer