We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our team, supporting operations of the Facilities Department. The Facilities Coordinator will maintain historical records (paper and electronic) for Regeneron assets (systems and equipment). They will also perform vital tasks within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to ensure that information for each asset is accurate and up to date. This is an opportunity to join a critical support team in the IOPS Facilities Maintenance Management department. This role provides an opportunity for collaboration across other departments and growth opportunities as an individual contributor or for those interested in management track.
As a Facilities Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Establishing and maintaining equipment history files for GMP assets (comprised of manuals, drawings, turnover packages, work records and other supporting documentation).
- Performing a variety of important tasks, such as:
- Processing New Asset Requests (NARs) to add new assets to the CMMS database
- Updating asset information via ECN Information Update Requests (EIURs)
- Implementing location changes for assets via Equipment Move Requests (EMRs)
- Creating or revising Preventive Maintenance Events via Task Schedule Change Requests (TSCRs)
- Assisting Facilities employees in developing customized queries and reports to more efficiently extract data from the CMMS.
- Developing and administering CMMS training for end users.
- Supporting IT in the implementation of CMMS upgrades and configuration changes.
- Preparing and issuing Equipment Code Number (ECN) tags which are affixed to all GMP assets.
- Supporting Facilities Compliance and Quality Assurance with deviation investigations and CAPAs associated with the CMMS.
- Administration of the Regeneron Notification System (RNS) as well as other electronic systems used to facilitate the Business Continuity Plan.
- Developing SOPs, Work Instructions and Job Aids.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have the ability to demonstrate basic problem solving skills in an evolving environment
- Can learn and follow routine procedures independently as well as part of a team
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with the business
- Have effective time management skills to allow expectations to be met in a timely manner
- Possess basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and overall comfort and general familiarity with computer systems
- Have a continuous improvement mentality to identify and communicate ideas
To be considered for this position, candidates ideally should have an AAS degree and the following minimum relevant experience for each level:
- Facilities Coordinator I: 0+ years
- Facilities Coordinator II: 2+ years
- Facilities Coordinator III: 4+ years
- Facilities Coordinator IV: 6+ years
Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement. Level will be based upon experience relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.