Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated and creative IT Specialist to join a fast-paced, collaborative, and multidisciplinary team to provide IT support to end users and systems. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing and supporting Windows, Mac, and Linux Operating Systems.
- Directly responsible for the deployment, support, and troubleshooting of end user devices such as laptops, workstations, printers, tablets, phones, and audio/video services.
- Provision and manage assets, standardize PC imaging and new user PC setup.
- Work with infrastructure teams to assure proper backup systems are setup and functioning.
- Deploy workstations and install applications on both client and servers as needed.
- Contacting vendors as needed for troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Creation of user accounts in applications as needed following administration procedures.
- Must be able to work on multiple user's issues across multiple technologies simultaneously.
- Must be able to work at both the Seattle and Redmond locations.
- Must be able to work in a laboratory environment to install and troubleshoot computer component of laboratory equipment.
- Perform internal customer support with tact and appropriate prioritization.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or technical institute degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting IT systems and end users.
- Strong troubleshooting and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with working in a medium to large Active Directory domain environment.
- Background in the Biotech/Pharma industry preferred but not required.
- Experience with basic server and networking support and troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services is preferred.