Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies U.S.A., Inc. is offering internships for college students majoring in Life Sciences or Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering disciplines. This position will support our Manufacturing Technology & Support Department. The successful candidates will have completed their sophomore year or higher. We offer a supportive, collaborative teaching environment to develop our Interns' skills and identify their career goals. This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience working for an industry-leading biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing organization.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validation Protocol Generation, Execution, Data Compilation/Analysis, and Summary
- Walkdown and redline of PID drawings
- Draft, review, edit Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Specification review and redline compared to as found / field conditions of equipment and systems
- Deviation and Instrument Out of Tolerance investigations
- Potential Problem and Problem Analysis meetings
- Research and Compliance Gap Analysis (Including Audit Observation resolution)
- 5S Activities (MTS Departmental Storage Area)
- Authoring and Executing temperature mapping requalifications
- Support authoring and execution of Steam in Place protocols
- Supporting swab recovery and cleaning validation activities
- Harmonize equipment sampling plans, to include the addition of MOC, swab area info, correction factors
- Developing buffer /formulations records
- Develop engineering design documents
- Must have completed sophomore or junior year of college
- Must be majoring in Life Science or Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering disciplines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Project
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company's ability to secure an export authorization.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBUHR@fujifilm.com.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.