We are the leading technology provider for antibody-based drug discovery, focusing solely on our partners without pursuing an internal product pipeline. Since 2009, we have partnered with over 100 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 450 therapeutic programs, of which more than 55 have entered clinical trials. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, Novo Nordisk, and Takeda. Funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Celgene, Genentech, Gilead, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Novartis, Roche, Sanofi, and others. We have also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Amagma, Cullinan Oncology, Dragonfly, Pliant, Tizona, iTeos, and others, as well as mid- size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Alector, Five Prime, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Seagen, Surface Oncology, and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs with exquisite specificity and biophysical behavior. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most demanding standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking a skilled leader to serve as a key advisor and business partner to executive management and the Board of Directors. The successful candidate will lead our dedicated team of human resource professionals and develop talent strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the company. This is an outstanding opportunity for an empathetic individual with proven leadership skills, including business acumen and a clear vision.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional talent. This will include developing strategies for acquiring talent, growing leaders, and championing a culture rooted in collaboration, transparency, and respect. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as a Senior Director, Vice President, or Chief Human Resources Officer with the ability to link strategy to execution.
- Strategic leader:
- Proactively anticipate current and future hiring needs, ensuring critical roles are staffed and succession planning is in place
- Develop strategies that will sustain Adimab as an employer of choice by supporting leaders to drive performance and designing competitive compensation and benefit programs
- Identify and respond to external trends in human capital management and life sciences
- Learn Adimab’s business model and stay apprised of industry trends and external markets
- Driver of culture:
- Instill confidence in Adimab’s mission and values, celebrate team successes, and seek out ways to clearly communicate core values and bring them to life
- Create strong partnerships to keep a pulse on culture and hold the organization accountable to its core values
- Champion Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) initiatives
- Challenge the status quo when needed
- Trusted advisor:
- Advise and coach the leadership team
- Advocate for employees
- Lead and develop a team of three human resource professionals
- Ensure smooth organizational transitions using proven change management methodologies
Needed upon hire
- Bachelor's degree with significant demonstrated leadership experience in human resources; executive leadership experience highly desired; life sciences experience preferred
- Willingness to work onsite from our Lebanon, New Hampshire headquarters
- Superb leadership skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels within the organization; demonstrated experience leading a team
- Empathy; skilled at seeing a situation from someone else's viewpoint and understanding their needs, motivations, and possible misunderstandings
- Proven ability to:
- Attract and develop top talent
- Build strong relationships and effectively coach senior leaders
- Navigate sensitive situations with discretion
- Think critically and contribute nonstandard and innovative solutions
- Communicate clearly with compassion and diplomacy
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire’s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, kayaking, and biking.