We are currently searching for a Management Analyst for Nursing Education to manage a broad range of services essential to efficient operation of the Clinical Center Nursing Professional Development Program. This includes performing tasks such as • Processing staff credentialing and privileging packets and web requests • Administration of course registration system • Providing end-user customer support for Learning Management System (LMS) and Nursing Intranet • Maintaining databases for assigned programs • Assessing for data management inefficiencies and creating SOPs • Collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of information systems and other sources • Coordinating and preparing reports • Providing logistical support for program activities • Maintaining project expenditures/budget • Inventory, order and track equipment. This is a full-time, on-site opportunity in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use variety of database and data repository software and applications available to search, retrieve and export business and performance data.
- Process and track clinical staff credentialing and privileging packets; assess for process inefficiencies and communicate suggestions to senior staff.
- Assess for data management inefficiencies; create standard operating procedures.
- Draft reports for review and discussion at working groups and meetings.
- Assist researching and preparing program and operational strategies and implementation plans.
- Develop procedures and systems for establishing, operating, and assessing the effectiveness of administrative controls and systems.
- Conduct assessments of standard operating procedures (SOP) and prepares recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluate operations against standard operating procedures (SOP) and document gaps or inconsistencies in performance.
- Review operational and programmatic budget data and provide analysis of obligation and spending.
- Prepare detailed reports based on research and findings and present at meetings and briefings.
- Research and review institutional policies applicable to operations.
- Review business, operations and program plans for consistency and compliance with institutional and governmental policies.
- Draft policy statements and present to upper management as requested.
- Attend routine staff and business meetings for awareness and to take notes for distribution.
- Assist staff prepare briefing and presentation materials for presentation at meetings.
- Capture meeting minutes and prepare final documentation for distribution to participants.
- Present information and status updates on projects and studies ongoing within the organization.
- Conduct in-depth comparative analysis of organization against federal agencies and similar industry organizations to baseline performance and efficiency.
- Write narrative justifications for annual budget requests based on financial manager inputs and requirements.
- Assist program managers prepare annual budgets based on historical and estimated future spending.
- Coordinate with other senior management analysts to review and standardize practices and procedures to ensure consistency of quality and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Administration, Management Information Systems and Statistics, or related disclipine
- At least 3 years of experience
- Project management
- Website content management
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Meeting coordination
- Strategic planning
- Administrating LMSs
- Administrating course registration system
- Data management software and methodologies
- Data analysis
- MS Office, includings Teams and Forms
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.