Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
This role is responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans and life cycle strategies for the assigned product(s) worldwide. The Senior Manager, Product Management will interface with a variety of other functions such as Sales, Operations, Legal, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, Government Affairs, Finance, and R&D.
Develops, implements and adjusts strategic business plans and life cycle strategies for MCM products as assigned. This includes responsibility for:
• Global P&L, product revenue forecasts and S&Op demand forecasts ownership of assigned product(s)
• Overall product strategy and life cycle management
• New Product launch
• Risk and trade-off management
• Commercial strategy, including pricing, product positioning and new market evaluation
• Aligning and engaging global and local commercial functions
• Leading Product Teams, as well as the international quote review team
• Leads Competitive Intelligence assessments for their assigned product
• Aligns and partners with internal business partners including Medical Affairs, Legal, Regulatory and IGMPT.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills
• BS/BA required; Advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical and/or device industry
• Knowledge of medical countermeasures market, global health security, preparedness issues
• Proven experience and knowledge of a broad base of external customers including government payers, distribution networks, government contracting & collaboration partners.
• Successful coordination and synthesis of core commercial components to build compelling product strategies.
• Understanding of the R&D process and importance of integrating commercial and development strategy and plans.
• Customer focused
• Understanding of pharmaceutical and/or device marketing strategies and regulatory/compliance environment
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing, cross matrix environment
• Excellent people and communication skills; effective interactions with internal & external customers and stakeholders to drive success.
• Strong organizational and operational skills, attention to detail and judgment
• Ability to influence and build consensus across functions; effectively facilitate teamwork up, across and down the organization to deliver results.
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills and the ability to interact professionally
• Analytical and forward thinker, results oriented, self-organized and self-starter
Per CDC guidelines, Emergent strongly recommends that all employees working on site are vaccinated to help ensure their safety, as well as the safety of fellow employees. This includes the use of good judgment when determining when the CDC guidelines advise that you stay home when ill.
There are physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This information is available upon request from the candidate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all essential functions.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. Emergent does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.