Triumvira Immunologics is seeking an energetic and accomplished Senior Scientist with a Ph.D. in Immunology or a related discipline to join our growing R&D team. Our selected hire must have extensive expertise in T-cell biology. This position is part of our Immunology R&D team focused on characterizing novel, genetically engineered T-cell therapeutics to combat cancer and other indications. This role will require laboratory/bench duties about 80% of the time.
· Performing immunological characterization of therapeutic candidates
· Supporting hands-on laboratory work, including aseptic cell growth/manipulation procedures and conducting functional and phenotypic characterization of cells, writing study plans, research reports, SOPs, and work instructions.
· Performing immunological assays, T-cell characterization, tissue culture, co-culture assays, microscopy analysis, flow cytometry, and cytokine assays.
· Planning, organizing, and coordinating scientific research projects, evaluating research data, and revising techniques or approaches to problems.
· Comply with and enforce the company’s standard operating procedures and facility safety regulations
· Specialist knowledge in T-cell biology
· Proven track-record to manage and complete assigned experiments
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong communication skills (oral and written) and publication records in relevant fields
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Ph.D. in Immunology
WORK-RELATED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
· Proficient in standard laboratory methods in cell biology and tissue culture
· Cancer immunotherapy, T-cells, genetic engineering, cytotoxicity assays, and other immunological assays
· Experience in the biotech/pharma industry
· Familiar with laboratory safety standards and prior working experience in a level 2 biosafety environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project)
NOTICE TO AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited resumes or biographies from agencies. Triumvira is not open to Recruiting/Staffing agency support at this time. Our in-house recruiting team manages all employment opportunities. Please do not contact Triumvira employees directly. If you would like to be considered in future years as a vendor partner, submit your company overview to Human Resources.