We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer who is enthusiastic about our journey to establish the largest end-to-end cell culture CDMO facility in North America.
This is a true ground-floor opportunity within the Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Holly Springs IT team. You will be an important part of the IT ServiceDesk team and help set the standard of IT support for our site. The IT Support team is responsible for all first level IT support to internal stakeholders, serving as the “front office” and first IT touchpoint for our business stakeholders. First level support includes but is not limited to: troubleshooting of incidents, escalation based on incident management procedures, handling of IT requests and user administration. You will help to establish the IT Service Desk and participate in projects within IT. You will drive excellent service delivery and processes within your area.
In addition to working with our site, the IT Support Engineer will collaborate with other FDB sites domestically and globally to ensure alignment across key areas.
- Provide technical support to customers on standard operation of core systems
- Analyze inquiries and participate in on-call rotation for critical incident management
- Determine appropriate technical area or vendor to resolve problems
- Follow up on specific inquiries or requests to ensure user/customer satisfaction
- Participate in project execution and quality assurance as needed
- Prepare or participate in the creation and maintenance of knowledge base and end user support and training documentation
- Function as the source of escalation from all areas of the business
- Train end users and new hires
- Ensure and drive service delivery of the IT ServiceDesk
- Develop and optimize IT ServiceDesk work/support processes and procedures.
- Track incident trends and potential underlying issues
- Identify inefficiencies and present proposal for optimizations and execute implementation
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Applied Science, or CompTIA Certifications with relevant work experience
- Minimum 4 years' experience in IT ServiceDesk/IT Helpdesk area
- Ability to prioritize and work autonomously based on common goals and objectives
- Strong networking, coordination, and interpersonal skills
- High service mindset
- Resourceful mindset
- Good communication skills
- Analytic/problem solving skills
- Quality minded
- High sense of responsibility
The Company requires that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to medical, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption.
FDBN works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company's ability to secure an export authorization.
FDBN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please email email@example.com.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.