Urovant Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions and improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant's lead product, GEMTESA® (vibegron), is an oral, once-daily (75 mg) small molecule beta-3 agonist approved by the U.S. FDA in December 2020 for the treatment of adult patients with overactive bladder (OAB) with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency and urinary frequency. GEMTESA® is also being evaluated for the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (OAB+BPH).
Urovant's second product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy being developed for patients with OAB who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
The position will be part of Field Operations and will be responsible for the management, design, execution, and support of our Field Incentive program. The individual will work closely with Commercial leadership in addition to partnering with other departments such as Finance, HR, Compliance and Legal. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and self-motivated with a strong focus in critical thinking, customer service and executional excellence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic leadership related to our Incentive Compensation (IC) and Center of Excellence (COE) programs in close partnership with Commercial Operations, Sales, HR, Compliance, Legal, etc.
- Make recommendations around our designs and goal setting methodologies based on strong analytics including the modeling, testing, and validation of the work
- Lead the execution of our plans with a very high degree of accuracy including the correct and timely calculation of payouts, effective documentation, and governance of our plans
- Manage IC vendor and determine our short and long-term solution to administer our IC plans including enabling new capabilities to support a growing and more complex sales organization
- Complete IC Midstream meetings (i.e. distribution of goal attainment vs. IC payouts) to ensure our plans are performing consistent with our design objectives
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to support our plans
- Provide strong client service to headquarter and field-based clients including issue resolution
- Develop, maintain, and ensure execution of plans consistent with SOPs / work instructions and plan documents
- Develop clear, concise, and effective content to facilitate decisions on complex issues with ability to communicate the decisions to a broad range of stakeholders
- Work closely with our IC vendor to develop materials to communicate the designs to our field-based teams such as design documents, IC statements, weekly ranking reports, and IC payout calculators
- Partner with the Sales Operations team to support the effective management of our plans
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- +3 years pharmaceutical experience, preferably in incentive compensation design, sales operations, or other related functions
Essential Skills and Abilities
Excellent analytical and insights skills, and the ability to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations to drive business growth
Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Experience with pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IQVIA, SHA, MMIT)
Strong team and collaborative capabilities
Ability to communicate complex projects/situations in a clear and concise manner in order to articulate clear recommendations.
Excellent persuasive and tactful verbal and written communication skills
Experience managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders
Creative problem-solving skills
Familiarity with Business Intelligence platforms (e.g., Tableau, Qlikview)
Familiarity with using virtual platforms, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Urovant Sciences is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US and Global employees as a condition of employment to the extent permissible under federal and state laws and subject to legally-recognized accommodations.