Lead the technology lifecycle management and the build out DSI's Data Strategy and Technology roadmap and contribute to the Global Data Strategy roadmap to support Master Data Management (MDM) systems from R&D to Commercial, and oversee and direct IT Data Architecture for new initiatives. Collaborate with senior stakeholders within the business and IT to create innovative ideas to optimize data operations, ensure consistency, accuracy, and control of the application of data and its maintenance. Direct accountability to participate in the global creation of and adherence to data architecture standards for Daiichi Sankyo. Oversee and directs the development and maintenance of MDM, Reference Data Management (RDM), Customer Master, Data Catalog, and Business Glossaries across DSI and collaborate globally. In partnership with the IT leadership team, engage with the business to bring thought leadership and innovative ideas to senior business leaders in the above areas.
- Designs and directs processes for a Global Data Enterprise Architecture based on business and regional requirements and IT strategies, participating in Data Architecture implementation activities globally. Ongoing Data Architecture refinement activities, and the documentation of all Data Architecture design and analysis work globally for RD IT portfolio. Accountable for the creation of governing global principles to guide solution decision making for the enterprise with other global RD Informatics stakeholders
- Represent IT on the Data Governance COE and support the development and management of RD and Commercial Master Data Strategy, Application Data Roadmaps with process and data flow diagrams, and the Life Cycle Management of Application Data Roadmaps. Incorporate the complexity of regionally aligned systems into overall approach
- Contribute to the Innovative use of Global IT systems to facilitate realization of the IT Data Strategy through innovative use of personnel, systems, and data sources, and by working with business leadership in the efficient and cost-effective delivery of strategic systems solutions
- Build, grow, coach, mentor a team of highly specialized IT supporting the implementation and lifecycle of Global IT Systems
- Administrative management of IT resources in accordance with local legal entity requirements
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or other scientific discipline required
- Master's Degree Computer Science or other scientific discipline preferred
- 10 or More Years In Information Technology required
- 7 or More Years In a leadership role within IT in a Global Life Sciences organization preferred
- 7 or More Years Experience with IT Data Architecture in a pharmaceutical setting required
- 4 or More Years Experience with of MDM, RDM, Customer Master, Data Catalog and Business Glossaries in a pharmaceutical manufacturer organization required
- 4 or More Years Strong understanding of Data Analytics as it applies to the pharmaceutical industry including experience providing analytical support for R&D and Commercial functions preferred
- 4 or More Years Thorough understanding of Global Regulations and Business Processes supporting the Clinical Development and commercialization of pharmaceuticals. Working in a complex global, matrix environment preferred