We are looking for a Quantitative Pharmacologist to join the Quantitative Pharmacology (QP) team. In support of a Group Director, we need this person will be providing strategic and scientific expertise, as well as representing (QP) at relevant meetings. This position will provide QP subject matter support to new and ongoing clinical programs.
A day in the life of a Quantitative Pharmacologist may look like:
- Maintain comprehensive PK/PD modeling plans for assigned development programs, and provide subject matter expertise to the Clinical Study Team/ Development Team.
- Drafting and finalization of clinical study protocols, study analysis plans (SAP) and final clinical study reports (CSR), including clinical pharmacology (CP) study reports. Work with the Medical Writing Team to incorporate PK/PD sections into CSRs
- Conduct pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamic analyses.
- Draft, finalize, and/or review quantitative pharmacology publications (manuscripts and/or abstracts for posters or oral presentations.
- Work closely with CP and Regulatory Affairs to provide QP support to regulatory documents, communications and presentations as needed (IND, health authority inquires, preparation/participation in meetings with health authorities, preparation of BLA summary sections, addressing review inquiries, health authority sponsored Advisory Committee Meetings).
- Collaborate with CP colleagues to develop and deliver agreed quantitative strategies to support assigned drug development activities.
This may be the right role if you:
Enjoy working in collaboration with Scientists across multiple subject areas as much as we do
Have a passion for Data intimacy.
In Order to be Considered for this role you must have a PhD in Biology, Pharmacology, Engineering, Pharmacy (Pharm.D.), Medicine (MD) or related field. Postdoc experience preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.