Why Patients Need You
A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. A high performing administrative team is essential to bringing those therapies to people all over the world and making a positive difference. We need dedicated colleagues like you who are efficient, find solutions and collaborate with others to achieve our purpose.What You Will Achieve
Your strong communication and collaboration skills will help the administrative team to run its operations efficiently. You will focus primarily on administrative coordination to functional areas. You will also be responsible for managing records and files, verifying data, responding to mails and scheduling meetings, amongst other things.
As part of the administrative support team, you have comprehensive knowledge and skills in your area and understand how related areas impact it. You take initiative to represent your department on cross-functional teams. You are proactive in sharing knowledge and expertise with others in your work group. You are seen as someone who promotes teamwork and always motivates others to achieve team objectives. Your systematic approach and organizational abilities will ensure that communication between departments and teams is seamless.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.How You Will Achieve It
- Provide the full range of administrative support activities across multiple leaders, including managing complex global calendars, scheduling high-level, time-sensitive meetings, managing travel arrangements and completing expenses.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail, including the appropriate handling of sensitive and confidential correspondence.
- Assist with meeting scheduling, conference room reservations, teleconference set-up, external individual visit to the site and associated meeting logistics.
- Complete quality work on a timely basis, using judgment to identify most urgent issues and working to resolve them immediately.
- Create and maintain distribution lists, organizational charts and maintain electronic files. Support projects and initiatives as needed.
- Manage meeting minutes, meeting follow-ups and expedite flow of work.
- Manage purchase orders through the system and track invoices.
- Take personal accountability for quality of own work that impacts the department and understands impacts of actions.
- Work well in self-directed environment, with minimal instruction, assumes increased levels of responsibility and takes accountability for decisions and outcomes.
- Provide back-up assistance in the absence of other administrative colleagues.
- Manage own time, professional development and prioritize workflow.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years' experience
- Previous experience that demonstrates ability to proactively carry out administrative functions proficiently, and to complete quality work in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and proficiency with general office procedures, such as telephone reception, customer service, e-mail etiquette etc.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating domestic and international travel
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using applications, such as Concur, WebEx and Ariba
- Ability to take direction and work with minimal oversight
- Project Management experience preferred.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: 30 September 2022
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
- Eligible for Relocation Assistance
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Flexible colleagues are assigned a Pfizer site within a commutable distance where they work about 2-3 days weekly to connect and innovate with their team face-to-face. However, they also benefit from being able to work offsite regularly when it makes business sense to do so.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.