Eikon Therapeutics is a new biopharmaceutical company employing revolutionary technology at the intersection of chemistry, engineering, computation, and biology to discover novel treatments for life-threatening diseases. Eikon’s discovery platform is built on groundbreaking innovations from its founders (Nobel Prize, 2014), culminating in the creation of microscopes which enable real-time, molecular-resolution measurements of protein movement in living cells, thereby unlocking otherwise intractable classes of proteins as drug targets.
The parallel development of custom software solutions commensurate with the groundbreaking nature of this discovery platform, to enable the collection, analysis, and understanding of the large, high-content datasets that these microscopes produce, is key to Eikon’s mission of discovering new life-saving drugs.
We’re looking for a skilled and dynamic Executive Assistant to provide support to our Chief Financial Officer. You will be part of a cross-functional G&A team supporting our company’s efforts through an exciting and intense time of rapid growth and change. You will handle day-to-day administrative tasks and work closely with the Leadership Team to support their internal and external activities.
Eikon is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly encourage qualified individuals of all races, color, religion, ethnicities, sex, sexual orientations, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, and socioeconomic backgrounds to apply.
- Highly skilled calendar management and scheduling expert
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic
- Proactive problem-solver with a “can-do” attitude
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Can be trusted to handle confidential information with complete discretion
- Highly organized; able to prioritize multiple tasks and roll with sudden changes
- Work well independently under pressure
What You’ll Do
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Manage one or more busy executive calendars
- Assist in planning and coordinating social events and company parties
- Book flights and hotel reservations, complete conference registrations
- Work with IT, HR, Facilities and other staff on behalf of those you support
- Work as a team with the other Executive Assistants and assist with coverage, overflow, etc.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in complex meeting scheduling and executive calendar management
- Attention to detail and digital/technical proficiency
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience handling highly confidential information with absolute discretion
- High level of proficiency with MS Office Suite
Eikon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.