Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
The Director of Data Strategy Management will be the primary business owner of Commercial data, and data-related systems for Myovant. This role has business oversight responsibility over Myovant’s Commercial Data Hub (CDH), reporting and analytical environments. This role also has responsibility over Myovant’s data assets in terms of budgeting, contracting, subject matter expertise, quality and quality improvements, and governance. The Director will build and maintain strong relationships with functional partners including Commercial IT, Market Access, Marketing, Sales, and Executive stakeholders through collaboration and understanding stakeholders’ business needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage annual budgeting and contracting process for 3rd party data sources including AMA, HIBCC, VA, Symphony Health, IQVIA, Veeva Open Data
- Provide stakeholders with subject matter expertise on 3rd party and internal data sources by utilizing experience with data sets in a Commercial pharmaceutical environment
- Provide Commercial IT and/or external implementation partners with business requirements regarding the acquisition of new data assets
- Partner with Specialty Pharmacy and Hub data vendors as well as 3rd party data aggregator to improve data quality
- Responsibility over CDH and reporting roadmaps and prioritization in partnership with Commercial IT and external implementation partners
- Ensure successful implementation of Commercial technology roadmap through effective prioritization, stakeholder management, data vendor management, and partnership with Commercial IT colleagues
- Liaise with Field Sales, external vendors, and various Myovant Sciences functions regarding commercial systems and integrations
- Play a crucial role in ongoing analytical projects by understanding stakeholder business requirements, understanding data needs behind requirements, and applying technical knowledge to translate business requirements to more technical stakeholders such as implementation partners and Commercial IT colleagues
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Significant knowledge of Biotech and Pharmaceutical data sources including Symphony Health Claims, Prescriber Payer, Prescriber Patient and Source Non-Retail data
- Experience with directly-contract SP and Hub data sources strong
- Ability to directly query relational databases and understanding of database design
- Understanding of data integration and Master Data Management
- Familiarity with current Business Intelligence tools
- Proven track record of effectively collaborating with cross functional partners including Commercial IT, Sales, Marketing and Market Access
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead process from initiation to implementation
- Previous experience technical or consulting experience a plus
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience of partnering with multiple stakeholders across Commercial in a Biotech / Pharma environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong in logical thinking, time management, decision-making, and problem solving, and able to manage multiple programs and priorities simultaneously.
- Able to operate effectively independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to oversee and manage external vendors to ensure high quality deliverables and service
- 12 -15 years of experience with a bachelor’s degree or 10-13 years of experience with a master's degree in a related field of study
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in Sales Analytics, Advanced Analytics, or Data Management in the pharma/biotech industry
- Experience and knowledge of working with leading data vendors (Symphony, IQVIA etc.)
- Previous experience with CRM, MDM, data warehouse and field reporting tools
- Experience partnering with IT and functional partners to define system and analytical requirements
- Ability to travel up to 15%
The well-being and safety of our employees is our top priority. Myovant Sciences requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment regardless of location of role (field-based, fully remote or site-based). Fully vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. If you are unable to be vaccinated, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation consistent with applicable laws.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com. Equal Employment Opportunity
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity