To provide multi craft, skilled maintenance support to Abbvie Lake County Facility, Utility, Manufacturing, and R & D laboratories assets.
- Adhere to Abbvie’s code of conduct and safety policies.
- Maintains the function of department assets to ensure production goals and quality standards are met.
- Independently performs senior level maintenance work including but not limited to; machine lubrication, inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and fabrication.
- Accurately documents all maintenance activity in CMMS.
- Understands the setup, use, repair and replacement of all I/O or BAS controlled systems including but not limited to: Current to Pressure Transducers, Controller Boards, Actuators, Valves, Dampers, Electric Pressure Switches, Pressure Current Sensors, Temperature to Current Sensors, and Humidity to Current Sensors.
- Must have an understanding of the HVAC/R VALIDATION / COMMISSIONING PROCESS.
- Required skills to inspect, troubleshoot, and maintain piping and equipment systems. Knowledge of steam systems
- State Plumbers’ license is a plus
- Work hours are Day shift, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm., M-F
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.