Why Patients Need You
Our People Experience team (Human Resources) team is comprised of dedicated, solution oriented and agile colleagues who strive to unleash the power of the people. Your diverse perspectives and experiences will enable excellence and outcomes that bring breakthroughs that change patients’ lives.
What You Will Achieve
You’ll be a critical member of the Andover Site Leadership and the North America Pfizer Global Supply teams and play a key role in an organization that has people at its heart. You will be responsible for leading People Experience (Human Resources) at the Pfizer Andover, Massachusetts site delivering and improving HR processes and programs through continuous improvement efforts, technology solutions and direct coaching. This is a full-time position leading site People Experience (HR) for a manufacturing operation. This role partners closely with business leaders leading important talent initiatives such as colleague development, engagement and retention, diversity, equity and inclusion, organizational effectiveness, design and change. The successful candidate will partner with and coach site leaders to ensure sustained focus on growth, talent retention, and talent development across the site. This People Experience role requires strong coaching, consultative and influencing skills to facilitate culture change and build leadership capability and effectiveness. Must be a credible influencer and possess a strong ability to motivate others to deliver strong results. This role will have one direct report focused on site communications, and will also work closely with several partners across talent acquisition, compensation, employee relations, legal, etc.
- Lead Site People Experience team coaching, building, and enabling manager capabilities and effectiveness
- Sponsor initiatives that drive engagement and cultural transformation
- Identify and enable completion of outcome-oriented actions and projects to further business objectives
- Implement fit-for-purpose people strategy solutions to address talent gaps, Pfizer's values, policies, and practices with a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ensure programs and processes are aligned with business and HR strategies
- Drive execution of business-as-usual activities and provide timely and effective coaching to managers on the following processes and programs: PLI, annual compensation process, OTE Bonus program, talent and growth, etc.
- Partner with North America Site People Experience peers and make recommendations for process efficiencies as well as opportunities to stop, automate, or standardize transactional work
- Create Growth strategies (i.e., zig zag moves, cross functional moves, secondments, projects, etc.) for managers to support development of colleagues in alignment with business priorities.
- Work with leaders to initiate and implement optimal organizational structure to deliver on business objectives and build the talent bench.
- Partner with leadership to embed and evolve the PGS Site Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategy across the organization
- Review and analyze workforce data and demographics to identify trends and recommend/drive implementation of solutions to improve performance, retention, engagement, and other initiatives to continuously improve colleague experience
- Build effective linkages and alliances with other People Experience functions (i.e., Centers of Excellence) to ensure alignment around implementation of People Experience processes/ programs
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree a plus.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience as a business partner
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading and working in highly matrixed organizations.
- Strong business acumen and ability to contribute to the business strategy and operational execution
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with site leaders to develop, implement and monitor talent and organizational programs that enable the achievement of business goals
- Excellent skills in the following areas: leadership, coaching, integration, facilitation, complex problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Clear thinker and ability to think strategically and can develop simple, straightforward, effective, and transparent plans that can be fully executed on a timely basis
- Courageous, tough-minded, savvy in business interactions, appropriately challenges the status quo
- Approach complex problems with rigor, quickly diagnosing issues, approach and resources required for an effective solution
- Strong problem solving, facilitation and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Be a credible influencer, motivator and change agile
- Ability to grasp technical information quickly
- Must be able to manage high workload and multiple projects with limited resources
- Able to explain People Experience policies, processes, and practices in a clear and concise manner
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop, and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: October 4, 2022
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.