The US portfolio aligned CF Specialty lead will deliver business impact for the specialty portfolio by anticipating business needs, developing, executing and measuring success of novel initiatives that will drive market uptake and optimizes the customer experience for the specialty portfolio
The role will be a pivotal member to help execute portfolio acceleration strategies and decisions
- Translate business strategies into operational plans with aligned objectives, measures across the specialty portfolios
- Facilitate prioritization to ensure resources are deployed to the highest value work
Lead/manage critical initiatives:
- Manage large scale programs/projects to successful completion
- Manage sustainable change
- Analyze and mitigate risk
Support the US HBU specialty Bold Move 3.3 learning and transformation plan. Will require the role to partner with Marketing/Communications/Portfolio/Sales teams to ensure customer needs are being fed through the right channels through a combination of push and pull channels
- The role requires someone with an understanding of the US hospital space. The ideal candidate must possess a combination of strategic thinking, analytical experiences, and project management. The individual must have a passion for innovation and excellence in achieving results and the ability to think proactively about value creation for the US HBU.
The specialty portfolio aligned leads responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The role will be a strategic thought partner to the VP Specialty Brands Portfolio Lead; understand the market in terms of competitive landscape and “real world” challenges and opportunities that influence performance for Cutaquiq, Panzyga, and Octagam.
- Cross-Commercial Group Strategy Development and Implementation working in close partnership with VP of Sales and platform partners to develop and implement broad based strategies that are applicable to all or most of the commercial groups.
- Work with a cross functional group that includes commercial operations and business technology to develop an appropriate data stream of engagement activities from agencies/vendors/social media streams etc.
- Developing and rolling-out performance metrics associated with new customer programs and ventures; partnering with Portfolio, Analytics, and Global Supply colleagues to monitor performance and optimize strategies where appropriate
- Integrate all customer engagement data into a single view to understand Pfizer HBU engagement strategy
- Partner with analytic functions to develop measurement plans for promotional activities
- Bring proactive innovation pilots to enhance the customer engagement process or develop new/unique commercial models
- Use analytics and insights to develop customer segments for new product launches and return to market assets and develop execution plans for the customer facing organization on conjunction with partner CF roles
- Prioritize and manage workload for an offshore delivery team
- Partner with real world data teams to proactively utilize patient data to understand shifts in treatment patterns as products go in and out of supply
- Championing, demonstrating, and promoting awareness of Pfizer’s purpose, values, and culture; engaging and inspiring fellow colleagues to generate commitment to US HBU’s business deliverables; driving the creation of the culture required to support short- and long-term success
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- Bachelors degree required
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in quantitative and analytical commercials roles
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to drive, collaborate, influence and operate across functions, cultures and geographies within a matrix organization
- Strong project management skills, strategic thinking and experience at driving projects at the Business Unit level
- Demonstrated success in influence/negotiation and proven ability to build and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational, analytical, and data visualization skills, including capabilities for assessing complex business challenges and translating them into actionable plans.
- Experience representing novel opportunities/brand plans to senior leadership.
- Demonstrated creativity in development and partnership collaborations on innovative programs; use of technology and digital capabilities.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills (verbal and written)– thinks & communicates with the audience's needs first
- Innovative thinker who is willing to challenge convention
- Strong Proficiency with excel
- Master's degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Provider-facing key account management experience
Other Job Details
- Last day to Apply: 9/30/22
- Additional Locations: IL- Remote or NYC
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Mkt & Sales/Commercial Bus