HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you are part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us as ServiceNow Developer
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be responsible for developing innovative self-service solutions for our global workforce and further enhancing our self-service automation built on the ServiceNow platform as a member of the Global Infrastructure Services team.
As part of a scaled Agile product delivery team, the Developer works closely with Product Feature Owners, project stakeholders, operational support teams, peer developers and testers to develop solutions to enhance self-service capabilities and business problem(s) by identifying requirements, conducting feasibility analysis, proof of concepts and design sessions.
The Developer serves as a subject matter expert on the design, integration and operability of solutions to support innovation initiatives with business partners and shared services technology teams.
This role sits within the Digital, Technology and Innovation Automation product team and is tasked with delivering solutions that will integrate and facilitate the automation of various processes and enterprise systems.
Key Activities for the Developer include:
- Deliver outstanding self-service and automation experiences for our global workforce
- Create ServiceNow request catalogs, record producers, workflows, and cross-platform API integrations
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, REST APIs and ACLs including advanced scripting logic.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Create and maintain data integrations between ServiceNow and other systems
- Develop system integrations and process automation
- Participate in design review, client requirements sessions and development teams to deliver features and capabilities supporting automation initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners, stakeholders, testers and other developers to understand, estimate, prioritize and implement solutions
- Design, code, debug, document, deploy and maintain solutions in a highly efficient and effective manner
- Participate in problem analysis, code review, and system design
- Remain current on new technology and apply innovation to improve functionality
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and team members to configure, improve and maintain current applications
- Work directly with users to resolve support issues within product team responsibilities
- Monitor health, performance and usage of developed solutions
Masters degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience
Bachelors degree and 4 years of Information Systems experience
Associates degree and 10 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
- 3+ years of experience as ServiceNow developer working in two or more products: ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, GRC, HRSD, or Security Operations
- Strong understanding of user-centered design and building scalable, high-performing web and mobile interfaces on the ServiceNow platform
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud technology platforms
- Experience with workflow automation and integration development using REST, SOAP, MID severs, etc.
- Experience creating and managing Scoped Applications
- Understanding of object-oriented and relational database design
- Experience working in an Agile (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) environment
- Experience aligning requirement definitions and data to desired business outcomes
- Experience operating within a validated systems environment (FDA, European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products, Ministry of Health, etc.)
- Experience working cross-functionally in a hybrid on-site/remote environment and interfacing directly with stakeholders and management to resolve issues
- Previous experience working in a highly collaborative and culturally diverse environment
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve peoples lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the worlds leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The invaluable contributions of our talented Tampa team will help us develop the vital and innovative medicines that treat serious illness and unmet medical needs around the globe.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.