Develop, execute, and manage cross-functional projects and resources within the defined scope of Global Payroll and Time & Absence. Expedite, manage, and coordinated a multitude of interrelated BTS Global Payroll and Time & Absence project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects. Manage the day-to-day technologies and integrations that supports the run of payroll activities and captures/delivers time & absence information.
- Responsible for Payroll and Time & Absence management for Global execution associated with in-house processing and external service providers.
- Comply with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Initiate and Plan HR Technology Projects: Works with Strategic HR Partners and Executive BTS management to establish project goals and business case. Helps set strategic BTS direction. Identifies and introduces innovative concepts.
- Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with functional or senior/executive management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Executing and Closing Projects: Leads teams in developing and executing a program plan ensuring that authorized resources are obtained to make certain that all activities are performed. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Function, Cross Functional and Executive management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues. Timely communication on issue resolution and analysis.
- Resource and Team Management: Coordinate internal/external resources to ensure program and business needs are addressed through proactive priority management with business leaders. Manage, motivate, and mentor cross-functional and enterprise project teams. Works with and drives resources to identify and execute process improvements and build efficiencies.
- Quality Management: Ensure compliance with applicable Corporate and Functional Policies and procedures. Leverage and execute SLC related methodology.
- Bachelors Degree. Degree in Business, HR, Computer Science, or related discipline preferred
- 9+ years’ experience in project management, business systems analysis, software development or deployment, with a minimum of 9 years managing projects, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Global work experience
- Past work in payroll or supporting payroll technologies
- Bachelor's Degree with 9 years’ experience; Master's Degree with 8 years’ experience; PhD with 4 years’ experience.
Key Stakeholders: HR, Payroll, Finance, BTS