The IT Infrastructure Architect provides in-depth technical expertise and direction on any infrastructure/networking/security needs of web sites on the AbbVie Corporate Web Content Management platform. They will support digital programs, and associated technical solutions developed on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform. The individual will partner with various business stakeholders, technology leads, external agencies and partners. The individual will operate as the subject matter expert and will be the point person for all infrastructure and security topics on the AEM platform.
- Support, maintain, advise infrastructure, security and user provisioning.
- Administrator of CI/CD pipeline, leading deployments, rollbacks, KRON jobs, ect.
- Enforce security and safe use of the teams technologies.
- Manage user provisioning
- Lead SDLC process for the web development delivery including the deployment of code
- Configuration of all technologies including AEM, servers, CDN, WAF
- Manage rightsizing of servers for cost optimization
- Design disaster recovery and snapshot management
- Advise best practices for a safe and controlled environment
- Work closely with security team to ensure we are compliant with regulations.
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience in a web infrastructure and CDN solution
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience in AEM
- Experience and strong knowledge of working with AEM
- Ability to troubleshoot networking/infrastructure related issues.
- Proficiency in using Akamai/Cloudfront.
- Proficiency in using AWS/GCP/Azure
- Should have worked in projects with agile methodologies, scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Excellent proofreading, editing, and formatting skillset.
- Familiarity with Adobe and/or Google analytics.
- Attention to detail, especially as it relates to Infrastructure design and security hardening.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions with the goal to create a scalable and reusable business solution.
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past technology experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment.
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.