Discovery Solutions is seeking job seekers for a contract position with one of our customers, Lilly, a leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
San Diego, CA
Monday to Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
Lilly’s Biotechnology Center in San Diego is looking to expand its capabilities in biochemical and immunological assays applied to immunology/immunogenicity.
We are looking for a highly motivated and agile biochemist. Your contributions may include independently design and perform experiments with the goal of understanding and assessing immunogenicity of biological drugs, and ultimately to generate datasets to inform predictive models of antigen-specific immune response.
- Perform experiments to characterize protein-protein interactions using PAGE, Western Blot, ELISA & SPR technologies
- Perform basic tasks to support tissue culture and maintenance of immune competent cell lines
- Perform basic cell-based assays with immunology research-related technologies (e.g., human whole blood, primary human leukocyte isolation, cellular activation, and differentiation, FACS, cytokine assay, etc.)
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team for data analysis
- Independently execute experiments, analyze, interpret, and present experimental data
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Being on a temporary contractor assignment at Lilly means working in an innovative culture where you have the opportunity to support the work of thousands of others around the globe dedicated to improving the lives of others.
Lilly discovers and brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, improves the understanding and management of disease, and gives back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. Eli Lilly passionately promotes food security and fosters the human-animal bond to enrich the lives of its customers and the customers they serve as well.Our values: integrity, excellence, respect for people. Greater than 90% of workers rate their Lilly assignment as above average or excellent.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement of the position
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, or similar discipline with 1 or more years of research experience in an academic institute, biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in running biochemical and immunological assays