Kezar Life Sciences (NASDAQ: KZR), a clinical-stage biotechnology sciences company located in South San Francisco, is seeking a Research Associate (RA) or Sr. RA for the DMPK group. The RA/SRA will play a major role in the research and development of novel small molecule therapies. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of assay support within the ADME functions.
Kezar is focused on small molecule drug discovery and development to target immune-mediated diseases and cancer. Kezar’s lead product candidate, KZR-616, a selective inhibitor of the immunoproteasome, is being evaluated in Phase 2 clinical trials for the treatment of severe autoimmune diseases. KZR-261, Kezar’s first oncology candidate targeting the protein secretion pathway via the Sec61 translocon, is now being studied in a Phase 1 clinical trial in several oncology indications.
- Perform LC-MS/MS method development and sample analysis in biological matrices including plasma, blood, and various tissue homogenates.
- Conduct routine in vivo pre-clinical PK studies.
- Conduct in vitro ADME assays including metabolism stability, metabolite identification, et al.
- Process, analyze, and report ADME assay results to project teams.
- Write and review study protocols and reports as required.
- Perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting of LCMS instruments.
- Bachelor’s or/MS degree with 2-5 years of industrial experience in DMPK or related field.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in the application of in vivo PK and in vitro ADME studies to support pre-clinical discovery and development programs.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in interfacing with departments and collaborators.
Kezar Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer