At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Role: Manager, Order Management
You will be part of BMS global cell therapy order management team supporting daily operational activities and ERP implementation projects.
Your primary job responsibility will be to monitor Cell Therapy Transaction Orchestration order management documents, manage returns, replacements, retreatments and any other order exceptions. You must be a highly motivated individual to quickly learn order exception management process and support order exception management activities working with internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor the automatic creation of documents including sales orders and purchase orders inside ERP and act on any exceptions that might occur.
- Be in constant communication with Production Planning, Scheduling and Cell Logistics, BMS Commercial organizations and Specialty Distributer to resolve any order exception to ensure on-time delivery.
- Monitor the receipt of Proof of Delivery to ensure the invoices are generated in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with IT and MDM team to resolve any master data related issues.
- Collaborate with IT to resolve any technical ERP issues in real time to ensure no supply interruption occurs.
- Collaborate with BMS CAR T VAP team and Specialty Distributers to resolve order reconciliation issues.
- Act as Order Management SME for implementation of ERP systems at new and existing manufacturing sites.
- Collaborate with business partners for Order Exception Management and Cross functional process mapping.
- Collaborate with BMS Commercial and Finance teams to issue credit and resolve any sale order and AP/AR related issues.
- Performs User Acceptance Testing for quarterly releases and new ERP implementations.
- Maintain the Order Exception Management SOPs.
- Collaborate with BI&A team to build reports and dashboard for Order Management team.
- Analyze existing processes and look for opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Mentor and train junior members of the team.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of experience
Must be highly organized and detailed oriented
Must be able to prioritize multiple competing tasks and deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
Prior experience with Order Management (OTC) and ERP systems preferably Oracle or SAP
Strong communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills
Strong business acumen
Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Flexibility in responding to change or business needs
Proficient with O365 software especially Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.