Medical Science & Computing is searching for an on-site Jr.QA Tester to support the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The QA Tester serves as a member of our dynamic system support team to provide independent software integration testing and quality assurance measurements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs testing of applications and application programming interfaces (APIs) utilizing quality assurance measures established by the government and industry best practices.
- Performs independent integration testing on the system software to determine the system’s compliance with specified requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with traditional, Agile, and DevOps development practices and testing strategies.
- Ability to design, develop, execute test cases
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of test and verification processes, methods, and tools.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle process and where Testing applies.
- Ability to create automated test scripts, test scenarios, and analyze results
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.