The Associate Director of Development Innovation will support the Head of Innovation and Director, Development Innovation to assist in operational activities toward our innovation efforts passionate about speed, flexibility, quality and efficiency. This leader will be responsible for participating in and performing innovation and transformation projects supporting the Global Development (GD) Goals and Strategy.
The incumbent will act as a collaborator to internal and external partners to drive innovation across Global Development’s clinical platform. The role will work well with cross-functional leaders, industry consortia, external vendors, teamwork partners and participates in efforts to identify high impact opportunities to advance our study execution model, and advance selected efforts from proof of concept to pilot and implementation.
In this role, a typical day may include
- Participation in day-to-day coordination of activities for innovative partnerships with external companies.
- Delivering in the near-term on the Decentralized Clinical Trial/Modernizing Clinical Trials operating framework and roadmap.
- Demonstrating short-term consultants in development of arguments, literature searches and vendor landscaping.
- Leading project design & planning, management, and task development, tracking and execution for numerous innovation experiments, including work on Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCT) and e-source.
- Crafting the communication and change management plans for awareness and instilling innovation in the culture
- Collaborating with external partners, vendors for interoperability and data standardization needs, and with internal functions (e.g. Data Management, Global Development Systems, Privacy, Legal)
- Collaborating with partner functions across GD to surface specific problems, user journeys, and potential targets for innovation.
- Conducting human-centered design sprints for high-priority focus areas.
- Developing strategic profiles of vendors, critiques, and fit to cross-therapeutic area innovation and transformation priorities.
- Acquiring quantitative and qualitative information through literature searches to build cases for initial pilots and broader plans for future scaling and "operationalization"; coordinating development of robust arguments and trajectory to scale/generalize successful pilots.
- To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor degree, or its international equivalent in clinical science or a health-related field from an accredited institution equivalent in life sciences, with at least 10 years of validated experience
- You have knowledge of the drug development process and specific knowledge of clinical trial, clinical monitoring, data management, and/or site management processes, and associated industry regulations.
- Project management experience and ability to write or lead all aspects of literature searches is required and a plus.
- You can perform as a process and/or technical guide, with the ability to influence internally and externally across all levels
- Ability to travel up to 15%
This role might be for you if:
- You lead by example to nurture an adventurous culture of resourcefulness and innovation to bring together the best efforts for lasting results
- You have proven record to conceptualize, develop, and lead efforts to support change within a sophisticated, growing organization
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides excellent benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.