The Temp Associate Workplace Planner will develop, manage and implement space solutions to maximize safety, efficiency and foster innovation in keeping within REGENERON standards and to positively impact the scientific and administrative community. This role participates in Workplace Planning activities on capital projects for global real estate portfolio expansion.
A typical day might include the following:
- Partners with end users to develop, manage and coordinate space plans for small to medium renovation workstreams, capital projects and restacks.
- Gathers and analyzes adjacency requirements ensuring spaces are supporting productivity, enhancing collaboration and enabling evolving workstyles. Implements Alternative Workplace Strategies as appropriate in response to capacity or organizational needs.
- Implements furniture solutions in collaboration with approved furniture vendors and WS&P Operations for day to day activities or with ED&C Project teams for Capital Projects. Reviews dealer documentation and ensures specifications are as per REGN standards or develops customized solutions, ensuring accuracy.
- Participates in project meetings as voice of customer. Represent WS&P on Program adherence and makes recommendations in accordance with REGN culture, branding and finish standards.
- Assists with the review of construction documents prepared by others. Ensures program accuracy and adherence to REGN space and finish standards. Validates electrical, plumbing, HVAC, data and other utilities required for furniture and fixtures are accurately identified on drawings.
- Serves as the primary resource for all technical questions regarding the management and analyses of data used in capital projects and day to day space planning.
- Under general direction of Manager, performs complex statistical, spatial and graphic data analysis to include in end user presentations.
- Collaborates with internal RE&FM partners in ED&C, Facilities Operations, EHS, and Event Planning to deliver innovative space solutions.
- Tracks spend and reports quarterly on FF&E budgets for Non-Lab Capital Projects.
- Maintains finish library of record physical sample sets for each project.
- Applies policies and procedures to make decisions and escalates issues to management as appropriate.
- May report to a Sr. Space Planner or above. Limited supervisory responsibilities (interns) and coaching / mentoring of junior team members is associated with this position.
This role might be for you if you have:
- Effective organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive mindset
- Strong customer service outlook
- Experience using Microsoft applications. TriRiga is a plus
- Willingness to learn. Flexibility. Action oriented, embraces collaboration and resourcefulness.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have 1-2 years relevant experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.