MANAGER II – CONSUMER DATA STRATEGY
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
The Marketing Analytics and Business Insights (MABI) function supports AbbVie’s US organization and is comprised of highly respected researchers, analysts, data scientists and strategists who are committed to being best-in-class within the biopharmaceutical industry. We serve as a strategic in-house counsel, ensuring that all decisions leverage the key insights that we develop. We continue to build new capabilities and skill sets, encouraging our team members to pull up a chair, be themselves, be creative, speak their minds, and do good work. We are a passionate, diverse, flexible, and inclusive organization with a culture that supports the best ideas, wherever they originate. We are smart, fun, quirky, and innovative – and we’d love for you to join us.
If you live and breathe all things Data and Digital, then we want to talk to you! We’re on a mission to advance and transform data-driven marketing capabilities in the pharmaceutical industry. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual that has a passion for “Making Possibilities Real” to harness the power of data and drive value to the business. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a strategy and executing the roadmap for the Consumer data ecosystem across current and emerging business areas. In doing so, you will partner closely with Media, Marketing, Analytics, Data Science and Technology teams to realize our vision of the US Commercial Consumer Ecosystem.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Brings people, processes, and technologies together to cultivate best-in-class data capabilities
- Be a subject matter expert in Consumer marketing data and governance processes
- Champion data literacy within the organization and foster a data-driven culture by driving effective use of data assets
- Establish a centralized ownership and management of data across business units in partnership with the BTS (IT) organization
- Facilitate accessibility, education, and training of data across the Consumer ecosystem
- SOLUTION DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Partner with key business and analytics stakeholders to conduct data and process gap analyses to identify opportunities to derive value from data
- Collaborate with the Digital Lab Data Science team to design and develop data pipelines for execution and monitoring of Machine Learning models
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Experience teams to understand BI needs and drive the implementation of an integrated KPI and metrics library
- Identify optimal BI and dashboarding solutions to measure business performance
- PROGRAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Accountable for data management strategies and implementation, including securing cross-functional alignment on project scope, benefits, cost, and timelines
- Define key project milestones across the development lifecycle of the project, risk & contingency plans across a variety of initiatives, and communicate achievements against those milestones to various level audiences.
• Bachelor's degree required.
- 7+ years of professional experience
• 5+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, data management, marketing analytics and modeling. Exposure to business intelligence or visualization platforms for data analysis and presentations.
- Hands on Experience working with digital data across different channels like Web, Display, Search, TV/Media, Print, Social Media, etc.
- Experience with managing data across the consumer ecosystem aligned with data privacy compliance needs using third party platforms like LiveRamp (SafeHaven), Sales Force etc.
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology (i.e. Double Click, IAS, Google Analytics and social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & LinkedIn) and media data and activation platforms like DSPs, DCM, DMP, CDP etc.
- Knowledge of full-funnel digital advertising strategies by media type, including SEM, display and online video advertising and how they can work together to drive the most efficient omni-channel experience for target audiences
- In depth understanding of people-based retargeting, cookie-based programmatic retargeting and/or other methods of paid media marketing.
- Strong understanding of KPIs and metrics used for measurement and tracking of consumer marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Experience in setting up a data and analytics environment for tracking digital and media KPIs
- Expert communication, presentation and analytics preparation skills required
- Technical Skills : SQL, Prior hands on BI tool experience for analysis and insights
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.