Kezar Life Sciences (NASDAQ: KZR), a clinical-stage biotechnology sciences company in South San Francisco, is seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Pharmacology to join our DMPK team and report to the Vice President DMPK. The Associate Director of Clinical Pharmacology will participate in ongoing programs and lead new/emerging projects. You will be responsible for developing and executing clinical pharmacology plans and strategies for our clinical candidates while working closely with cross-functional teams to contribute to clinical study concepts and protocols and manage external collaborations. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to work on multiple projects under tight timelines and adapt to changing priorities to support a growing biotechnology company.
Kezar is focused on small molecule drug discovery and development to target immune-mediated diseases and cancer. Kezar’s lead product candidate, KZR-616, a selective inhibitor of the immunoproteasome, is being evaluated in Phase 2 clinical trials for the treatment of severe autoimmune diseases. KZR-261, Kezar’s first oncology candidate targeting the protein secretion pathway via the Sec61 translocon, is now being studied in a Phase 1 clinical trial in several oncology indications.
- Ph.D. in pharmacokinetics, clinical pharmacology, or a related field with 2-5 years of industry experience; or MS with more than 10 years of relevant industrial experience
- Expertise in clinical pharmacology with designing, leading, and conducting clinical PK studies
- Good understanding of DMPK and PK-PD relationship
- Experiences with population PK, modeling, and simulation
- Excellent PK/PD data analysis and result interpretation skills
- Experience with CRO management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Kezar Life Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer