Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
Position is responsible for advanced support at the global/complex organizational level, directly reports to a functional executive. This position performs support tasks with an applied knowledge of the complexity of the organization. This position commonly handles ambiguous work with no direct guidance. This position makes independent decisions using past experience and independently solves problems encountered while carrying out work. Additionally, this position is responsible for upholding a strong commitment to confidentiality and frequently handles sensitive documents that may impact multiple organizational units. This position has expert skills in and can train others in technology systems, which includes word processing, data management, and business emailing software as well as database and research tools. This position may also be responsible for using analysis to assess budget and inventory status.
- Serves as the go-to person for the function, and as a role model/lead for the Administrative Support organizational unit
- Creates and proofs packets of information; develops documents and materials for meetings and a wide array of audiences
- Edits and produces advanced internal and external communications; acts on behalf of an executive for certain decisions or activities (e.g., e-mails)
- Independently manages calendars, including complex meeting and travel coordination as well as schedules and confirms internal and external appointments for individuals; prioritizes competing demands and requests
- Interfaces with vendors re: invoicing, reconciliation, and performs advanced level of stakeholder management; majority of contact is within and across organizational units and across a global/complex organizational matrix
- Initiates and manages projects (includes budgets) or process improvements with minimal supervision, for example, creates and manages contracts for function and/or process
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 7 or More Years prior experience required
Miscellaneous. May still need to move/organize/ship large quantities of items or supplies for meetings, etc. Especially may apply to an admin in a Field Sales office. 5% of Time
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.