Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to lead project-specific teams and to provide biomarker and specialized diagnostic/prognostic testing support for US/EU clinical trials in all phases of development. This position has a significant understanding of the biomarker discovery through CDx development process.
- Leads project-specific teams; works on clinical trials, biomarker analysis, and technologies
- Provides technical expertise to project teams and companion diagnostic development teams on appropriateness of assay methodologies and assay trouble-shooting
- Establishes standardized working processes for clinical biomarker assay development and support
- Provides support for selection of Central Laboratory Services to ensure good coordination with biomarker (and related testing) needs, and advise on analytical quality parameters
- Contributes to portfolio, Support assessment of BD opportunities as necessary
- Provides mentorship to junior team members
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- MD VMD for pathology preferred
- PhD preferred
- 10 or More Years industry experience preferred
Ability to travel up to 20% Must be able to travel domestically and internationally
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.