MaxCyte is a leading provider of cell-engineering platform technologies to advance innovative cell-based research, development, and commercialization of next-generation cell therapies. The company's existing customer base ranges from large biopharmaceutical companies — including 20 of the top 25 pharmaceutical companies based on 2020 global revenue — to hundreds of biotechnology companies and academic translational research centers. MaxCyte has granted 14 strategic platform licenses to commercial cell therapy developers that allow for more than 75 clinical programs. Founded in 1998, MaxCyte is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland, US.
Job Summary The Cleanroom Manufacturing Assembler I, will be responsible for fabricating and packaging MaxCyte's Process Assembly (PA) Disposables and Sub-assemblies in a Cleanroom environment. Job Responsibilities
• Fabricate and package Process Assembly (PA) Disposables and Sub-assemblies following engineering drawings, written assembly instructions and oral instructions.
• Perform all duties within the Cleanroom utilizing and wearing approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) garments.
• Utilize hand tools and/or equipment, such as, cutting tools, solvent bonding dispensers and packaging sealer in the assembly process.
• Maintain the highest level of quality workmanship and productivity. Conducts all activities in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Manufacturing Batch Records outlined in MaxCyte's Quality Management System.
• Suggest improvements to processes and documentation.
• Work cooperatively with fellow employees.
• Support all daily/weekly/monthly cleaning and maintenance processes for the Cleanroom.
• Complies with all applicable health, safety, and environmental policies.
• Other responsibilities as assigned. Job Qualifications
• Education: High School diploma or equivalent; a demonstratable ability to perform duties using written and oral instructions in English language.
• Experience: At least 1 year experience with manual assembly and production familiarization.
• Ability to safely lift up to 38 pounds.
• Ability to perform manual dexterity with small parts, repetitious assembly.
• Ability to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time.
MaxCyte, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please send your resume and/or cover letter . Please reference Cleanroom Assembler in the subject line.