HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.Live
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will provide ongoing Hardware and Software support for maintaining the processes and follow established processes for critical issue when needed.
- REnd to End Asset Management Life Cycle Experience for IS End user Devices (Laptop, Desktop, Mobile devices)
- Create and Update asset records in the Asset Database throughout all stages of asset lifecycle according to agreed Asset Management processes.
- Complete service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Amgen Policy & Procedure Guide.
- Monitor and steer completion of IMAC processes (such as new hire device provision and device retrieval process)
- Use Data analysis tools and techniques like MS Access, MS Excel.
- Perform data reconciliation among asset inventory and various other sources
- Experience in Hardware Asser Management processes including IMACS and others.
- Interact directly with internal customers to obtain relevant data in required forms to manage hardware asset inventory.
- Generate periodic asset reports regarding this Service, as well as ad-hoc reports as requested by collaborators.
- Participate in Asset Management audits and remediation efforts.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of requirements.
- Generate specific and ad-hoc operational reports.
- Perform various Hardware Asset Management duties as assigned.
- Highlight challenges identified in day-to-day operational work and suggest improvement ideas.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Attend regular calls/meetings with operational partners.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The IS professional we seek is a Sr. Associate with these qualifications.
Bachelors degree and 2 years of Information Systems and software, mobile, or web experience
Associates degree and 6 years of Information Systems and software, mobile, or web experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems and software, mobile, or web experience
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role or Deskside Support.
- Basic knowledge on Excel, Access, other tools to create reports and Dashboards
- Experience on industry leading IT Asset Management tools such as Service Now preferred.
- An Industry Certification such as Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM) or Certified Hardware Asset Management (CHAMP) will have an advantage
- Knowledge or experience with discovery tools such as SCCM/ SMS/ 1e Tachyon / VMWare
- Good verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on customer service.
- Detail oriented, customer and result delivery focused, good analytical skills.
- Demonstrable experience in MS Office Suite & Collaboration tools, including development of advanced Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint
- Excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Resourceful and proactive in collecting information and sharing ideas
- Working knowledge of ITIL methodologies and systems including ServiceNow
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps.
- Flexibility in supporting global teams
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and increase your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.