Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for over 30 years by physician-scientists, our outstanding ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to nine FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories.
Summary: Responsible to manage and lead site-based sourcing strategies, activities and transactions for all indirect goods and services including (Capital Equipment, MRO, Capital Services, and all other facility goods and services).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for end to end management of assigned categories, including the category strategy development, category sourcing plan execution, and projects to optimize value.
- Strive towards continuous supplier improvement and effectively manage relationships with key category supplier and business stakeholders.
- Develop and sustain supplier and internal customer relationships. Assist in ensuring that accountability exists within the managed category and that performance is tracked.
- Align with stakeholders and business leaders on their needs and provide Project Management and support for multiple projects within budget and on time.
- Responsible for continuous quality and service from suppliers to support efficient business operations.
- Accountable for category spend savings targets and objectives
- Lead category supplier relationships and sourcing opportunities, including RFXs and negotiations.
- Accountable for contract agreements and addendums and ensure valid contracts are in place.
- Responsible for sound contract management and drive continuous value out of the contract.
- Evaluate operational effectiveness and identify new processes that will make the indirect goods and services procurement process more efficient.
- Assist with internal stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities/processes to influence improvement in service, quality, delivery, and cost and optimal payment terms.
- Lead Supplier Relationship Management cross-functional teams.
- Lead and facilitate applicable and relevant Category Management Projects.
- Educate end-users on Procurement policies and procedures through daily interactions.
- Acts as a project lead as part of a team on various projects to ensure Procurement goals are met.
- Develop and implement Continuous Improvement (CI) processes relevant to the indirect goods and services categories.
- Develop, Lead, Coach, and direct the indirect good and services procurement team.
- Independently author contractual documents and design and revise templates as required
- Member of cross-functional teams- lead meetings as appropriate and influence line functions.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BAin a related field with 7+ years of related experience and out of that experience 5+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment.
Our medicines and pipeline are crafted to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases. Our mission is to use the power of science to bring new medicines to our patients.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.