Why Patients Need You
Our manufacturing logistics and supply team makes sure that customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. You’ll help bring medicines to the world even faster by embracing challenges, imagining what’s possible and taking action.What You Will Achieve
As part of the Master Data Management (MDM) group, an integral delivery unit within the Supply Chain organization at McPherson site, the Master Data Analyst has responsibilities for the collection, documentation, and programming of data at material master level.
The Sr. Master Data Analyst follows the procedures and work instructions for defining, assembling, recording, and managing data and documentation associated with the creation, approval, communication, and implementation of new and revised Materials at the material mater level. Responsible for the review and update of data changes that impact the McPherson plant. The Master Data Analyst works with the site on product launch of the existing or new products as per the corporate and local guidelines. Responsible for all the master data maintenance and updates for McPherson site master data.
1. Manage Master Data
- Responsible for Processes within the Site Master Data scope for New and existing site master data including Addition, maintenance and Discontinuance/Obsoletion.
- Provide Change Request Impact Assessment for the Site Master Data
- Maintain Process oversite of Site Master data setup and maintenance of Serialization data.
2. Update Batch Record BOMs
- Submit BOM checkout form to Documentation, Update and route BOM
- Complete & submit HOT form (as needed for hot effective-dating)
- Verify BOM commodity numbers in JDE and verify Shipper Label number with artwork team
3. Maintain MRP BOMs
- Create BOM structures within the MRP (JDEdwards / SAP) system including communication with Planning, Finance, Tech Services and Project Management to align on Standard batch sizes.
- Update BOM structures within the MRP structure
4. Maintain Agile Manufacturing / Production System (AMPS)
- Create / Maintain – Materials Base information within AMPS
- Create / Maintain Master Recipe alignment with MRP system.
- Interface with Production processes to understand and build processes into the Master Recipes.
- Facilitate the Site Goal of moving to Electronic Batch Records.
5. Maintain Processes
- Maintain Site Master Data Process documentation
- Create /Maintain group Standard Operating Procedures
- Create /Maintain Group Processing Forms.
- Perform PDOCS Author Role for Site Master Data
- Applicant must have eight years of relevant experience;
- OR an Associate's degree with six years of experience;
- OR a Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of experience;
- OR a Master’s degree with more than one year of experience.
- Must have strong knowledge with pharmaceutical product serialization, material master data and Bill of Material’s (BOM)Must have experience in working with SAP and JDEdwards.
- Excellent computer skills involving data and document management, experience with word-processing, spreadsheet, and database software are required.
- Expertise in Microsoft excel is Required
- Superior attention to detail, strong project management, interpersonal, organization, communication (both verbal and written), presentation, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills are required.Excellent attention to detail and strong project management, interpersonal, organization, communication (both verbal and written), and problem-solving skills are required. Individual must be flexible and capable of prioritizing projects, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure.
- Capable of interfacing with multiple levels within the organization, including corporate management, PC1 customers, and plant personnel.
- Office work environment.
- Use of hearing and eye protection is required when in designated manufacturing environment.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- May require occasional off-shift work.
- 5 to 10 % travel may be required.
- Work Location Assignment:Flexible
Other Job Details:
- Eligible for Relocation Assistance
- Last Date to Apply: September 26, 2022
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt