- Support the site’s Maintenance Excellence Program (MEP) by providing weekly and monthly reports and on targeting critical equipment assets for optimization and continuous improvement activities.
- Guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety systems.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures, and apply knowledge in methods and processes to prevent, or reduce the likelihood or frequency of failures in site systems.
- Analyze failure history to determine the reliability characteristics of key systems, and from this analysis, develop long-term solutions to recurring issues.
- Develop and enforce an Asset Operations Plan Priorities that will ensure optimum utilization and operating efficiency of facility’s assets, and development of an Asset Maintenance Plan to ensure adequate levels of sustaining effective maintenance for each plant asset on the asset register.
- Responsible for adherence to Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets and conduct root cause failure analysis (RCFA) by understanding and applying failure data analysis techniques, perform analyses of asset and production equipment performance to include asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), Mean Time between Failure (MTBF) and remaining useful life as guiding parameters.
- Generate asset management plan that includes creation of value-added preventative maintenance tasks, and determine the most effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methods to identify inherent reliability problems.
- Work with Project Engineering to review maintenance and installation plans for new equipment, and provide reliability and maintainability specifications for changes, to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Define an approach to risk management that will anticipate reliability-related, and non-reliability-related risks, that could have adverse operational impact.
- Follows established guidelines to comply with regulatory agencies such as; OSHA, FDA, EPA, ETC.
- BS in Engineering. Experience required.
- Maintenance Experience or similar - 2 yearsReliability Engineering Experience or similar - 2 yearsTotal combined minimum years of experience required - 2 years (not necessarily the sum of the above)
- Skills / Practical Knowledge: Basic technical skills working with equipment; Health Care/Pharmaceutical industry and/or Utilities processes. Must have good interpersonal skills and good communication skills to keep all personnel involved in an activity well informed.
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com