The Global Senior Product Manager for the CV&M Therapeutic Area (TA) is responsible for the implementation of global marketing strategies for pipeline product/s within the CV&M franchise.
Global marketing strategies include:
- Development of value proposition for pipeline products, particularly renal, metabolic and cardiovascular products
- Core global target product profiles, positioning concepts and/or messages
- Core global marketing programs
- Global brand guidelines and launch packages in digital and traditional forms
This role will implement tactics as defined by the CV&M Global Commercial Development (GCD) team and / or the Global Launch Team (GLT) for identified product/s. This may include:
- Disease awareness activities
- Transformation of defined strategy into promotional activities
- Pre-marketing/launch concepts for new products/new markets
- Development of training materials
- Identify key business drivers for the market development strategy through in-depth understanding of product, cardiovascular treatment practices, customer needs and competitive trends in the cardiovascular market.
The incumbent will be an active participant in the Strategic Communication Plan for the respective product/s by:
- Supporting the development and implementation of communication plan
- Participation at congresses, symposia, meetings
Other activities include:
- Monitoring and contributing to key product development milestones via the R&D project management process
- Providing critical analysis of own and competitive products, in collaboration with internal and external partners, for use in formulating marketing and selling strategies and / or activities in the regions
- Developing and / or maintaining relationships with key internal groups (including Commercial Operations Regions, R&D, Legal, Finance, etc.) and with key external groups (KOLs, Patient organizations etc.) where appropriate
- Foster strong partnerships with health economics, market access, market research, legal, corporate communications and other functional teams to ensure understanding of brand strategies and aligned objectives.
BS/BA required, preferably in the health-related discipline/ natural science, MBA or other related business or graduate science degree preferred.
Minimum of 7 years of marketing experience with a minimum of 5+ years in commercial marketing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
Experience with both global and US launches is preferred.
Experience applying market research with an understanding of relevant pharmaceutical marketing tools is preferred
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!