Summary of the Position
This is a hands-on technical marketing position responsible for the continuous Improvement USPs overall marketing campaign deployment expertise and effectiveness using USPs platform of technologies and relevant data. The incumbent in this role will work closely with USPs Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Analytics teams to help drive customer insights by coordinating & operationalizing USPs data-driven marketing efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities
Overall roles & responsibility metrics
- Develop technology processes required to execute & measure various USP Strategic Marketing Plans
- Leverage key technology platforms of Global Commercial Operations (GCO) Customer Insights
- Effectively coordinate technical marketing communications among USP Customers
- Continually enhance & track the engagement and connection with USP Customers
Specific to each function, hands-on technical marketing position responsible for:
Digital Media Tactical Planning
- Develop from briefs derived from the approved strategic business/marketing plans
- Coordinated with, and feed into, the annual business/marketing planning process
- Summarized as a Digital Plan comprised of all Separate/Individual Digital plans
SME Liaison & Lead Project Implementation
In coordination with USP360-SALESFORCE Product Owner/Admin develop, implement, and manage approved Regional Product Operations (RPO) and Strategic Customer Development (SCD) automation projects, systems and functions. including work on:
- USP360-SALESFORCE projects.
- USP.org (micro-sites) web page creation, use, tracking and maintenance
- System, data and database integration, e.g., USP customer information, marketing databases, USP Access Point, Customer Case Management, Dunn & Bradstreet (D&B) Oracle, etc.
- Project management and planning for key processes and projects.
PARDOT to CRM Management
- Data Integrity, Maintenance, Use and Analyses
- User Adoption, Training, Support and Reporting
- Build Salesforce/PARDOT user skills and proficiency across PROGRAM UNIT TEAMS (PUTs) and Regions
- Identify and address barriers to adoption
- Develop and disseminate monthly adoption reporting
- Tie data integrity into annual/quarterly goals for MOST and USP360-SALESFORCE users
- List Management Support (Development, Reporting and Analysis)
- Asset Library (Maintenance and continuous improvement of each PUT
Campaign/Communication Coordination (Analysis and Reporting)
- Monthly Campaign Coordination Reporting (Rolling 12-month and 120-day plan summary)
- Post-Launch Campaign/Communication Analysis (Standard 45-day rolling window and Ad Hoc)
Standard Duties (ex., Monthly Items)
- Adoption and Integration Reporting
- Data Integrity Reporting
- Progressive Data Collection and Clean-up
- Lead/Contact Analytics & Reporting
- CRM/PARDOT Systems Improvements
- Communications/Campaign Reviews
- Communication/Campaign Planning & Execution
- Campaign/Communication Execution Reporting
- Bachelors degree in technology, business or Communications or relevant field.
- Five (5) years of experience in the field of professional and/or corporate communications, technical marketing or sales operations support.
- Or any equivalent combination of education/experience as determined acceptable by USP
- Demonstrated Salesforce & PARDOT experience, specifically in e-marketing campaign execution.
- PARDOT Certification
- Salesforce Certification
- Masters Degree in Technology, Computer Science, Business Communications, Public Relations or Marketing.
- Prior experience in a scientific based industry.
- The ability to influence without direct authority.
- Results driven with demonstrated successful outcomes.
- Ability and desire to work well with diverse employees and customers in a cooperative and friendly manner.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work flexible hours when needed. In addition to normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, serves on a team to provide 24 hour a day, 7 days a week response to emergency alarm calls and can be available on short notice to support requests during unusual hours, especially early or late in the day during the business week.
USP offers an impressive benefits package, including:
- Generous paid time off 15 paid holidays, 10 sick days and 15 vacation days per year to start
- An annual 401(k) contribution, beginning after 1 year of service, of 10% of pay (base and bonus) every pay period that vests immediately
- Comprehensive individual and family healthcare plans with affordable premiums and low annual deductibles.
The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) USP is an independent scientific organization that collaborates with the world's top experts in health and science to develop quality standards for medicines, dietary supplements, and food ingredients. USP brings together more than 1,100 talented professionals across five global locations to deliver its mission to strengthen the supply of safe quality medicines and supplements worldwide. USP is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOE) and affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. USP does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies and is not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except under specific written agreement with USP.
The following COVID-19 provisions will apply to selected candidate(s) hired:
As a condition of employment with United States Pharmacopeial Conventions (USP) duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, all employees and contingent staff hired after July 1st, 2021 are required to be fully vaccinated unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Your recruiter will advise accordingly.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Job Type Full-Time