We are looking for a highly motivated Scientist/Sr. Scientist In Vivo Pharmacology and Animal Models to join the Therapeutic Biology Group in our South San Francisco site. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team to develop novel therapeutic molecules including antibody and multi-specificity modality in the areas of immuno-oncology.
RemeGen Biosciences focuses on the discovery and development of innovative medicines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. We leverage our deep insights into human biology, advanced protein engineering and design technologies, and rich experience in manufacturing and clinical development to uncover novel therapeutic targets and develop best-in-class and first-in-class biotherapeutics.
- Develop in vivo animal models to support the evaluation of therapeutic candidates in oncology and immunology.
- Lead the in vivo pharmacology aspect of multiple projects within discovery.
- Provide in vivo physiology and pharmacology expertise to support the discovery research and pipeline.
- Design, plan, manage and conduct the studies. Analyze the data and interpret the results.
- Contribute to preparation of study reports and project presentations.
- PhD with 2-4 years of research experience (MS with 5-8 years).
- Deep understanding of preclinical PK/PD/efficacy relationships and their translation to the clinic.
- Highly knowledgeable about various animal models for efficacy and biomarkers of drug discovery in oncology and immuno-oncology.
- Demonstrate application of expertise in in vivo pharmacology drug discovery in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Authorized to work legally in the United States without sponsorship from employer.
Job Type: Full-time