As a member of the Barry-Wehmiller family of companies, CARR Centritech has been an industry leader in centrifugation for more than three decades. Today, CARR Biosystems continues that pioneering legacy by delivering high-performance, fully-scalable bioprocessing solutions to accelerate process development. Our mission is to advance life-saving and life-enhancing solutions worldwide by supplying the best bioprocessing equipment on the market. In the process, we empower scientists and engineers to produce vital biologics in emerging and established markets, including cell and gene therapy, vaccine development, microbial fermentation and cellular agriculture. For more, visit carrbiosystems.com.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
- Work from assembly drawings, specifications and instructions to plan work in proper sequences.
- Assemble sections of machines or various combinations thereof as indicated by customer specifications.
- Perform assembly operations to exacting tolerances; work with various types of parts including rotating shafts, gear trains, mechanical structures, and sprockets.
- Use measuring instruments to level and align work, detect and eliminate run-out, work to close tolerances with a demand for square, concentricity and parallelism.
- Detect defective material, unusual conditions or operating difficulties and report to supervisor describing in accurate detail to ensure proper corrective actions
- Able to read and work from “Electrical Schematics”.
- Able to read and work from “Pneumatic Schematics”.
- Able to read and work from “Blueprints”.
- Packaging machine building / maintenance experience or equal.
- Knowledge of “Electrical Theory”.
- Knowledge of “PLC (Allen Bradley)” “HMI” “Electrical Integration”.
- Able to use hand tools, drills and measuring devices.
- Complete necessary documentation to ensure quality and production requirements.
- Actively participate in team meetings to communicate and help resolve any cost, quality, or production issues.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in clean, orderly, and safe fashion
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful work—therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.